André Ramos is Mindify's CEO. He is a Computer Engineer with a master's degree in Biomedical Engineering from the best Latin American university, UNICAMP. Leading Mindify André brought more than USD 1 million in grants that helped Mindify build several awarded Artificial Intelligence innovations for Healthcare; some of these awards are:
- Award from 100 Open Startups that placed Mindify as the second startup that did more deals with large corporations in the Brazilian Healthcare sector in 2020;
- Bayer's award for Mindfiy's unprecedented capabilities to promote early diagnosis and to guide physicians thru the best protocols;
- Johnson & Johnson award for Mindfiy's capabilities to promote value-based medicine on a large scale;
- Two Japanese innovation awards, one from NTT Data and the other from Plug and Play Japan business accelerator; and
- Many Brazilian Government grants that speed-up Mindify's innovations.
See more at André's LinkedIn page at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrepr