The fourth industrial revolution, termed 4.0, will have a major impact, on how health is delivered to health citizens in the not so far future. Health 4.0 stands for personalized digital assisted health services, systems and automized healthcare processes, which provide added value to all stakeholders involved in the care process.
The presentation will address
- underlying medical and web-standards-based reference architecture models and associated cloud federation models,
- a concept of a “Health and IoT Service Applications Platform 4.0 (HISAP4)” including health standards-based APIs,
- design considerations regarding the placement of cybersecured health services within health networks security zones,
- an implementation approach of smart medical device systems and services based on the FHIR resources model and IHE integration profiles,
- the role of artificial intelligence/algorithm-supported smart healthcare processes including regulatory challenges,
- FHIR/IHE-based microservices architecture concepts which support collaborative business models,
- an example of smart sensors and services for personalized recording of vital signs including a telemonitoring application,
- a vison of a virtual marketplace which trades quality-assured health services of cyber-physical medical systems in regulated health networks.