UL, DAP Lead Auditor & Regional Lead Auditor Medical Devices
Thorsten Creter is Regional Technical Lead within UL Consumer, Medical and Information Technologies division responsible for international certification of medical devices, as well as DAP/CTF lead auditor.
With 24 years experience in the medical product certification and testing, he has extensive knowledge in certifying various types of laboratory and medical equipment.
Thorsten is mainly working with equipment such as High Frequency Surgical Generators, X-Ray devices, Emergency Ventilators and Infusion Pumps. In addition is Mr. Creter Lead Auditor for CTF and CBTL under IEC 17025.
- Graduated engineer (medical engineering) – University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt, Germany
- 24 years experience in all aspects of operating product certification and testing
- 6 years experience in auditing management systems
- Certification decision maker for medical devices (60601 series)
- FDA 510(k) Reviewer
- Lead auditor/Qualifier for CTDP and CTF audits (17025)
- MDD Technical file assessor
Seminar provider for UL University